Md. Rakib Alom, the story of a successful singer And Musician in Bangladesh.

 Md. Rakib Alom is a younger innovative musical artist. Md. Rakib Alom is a Bangladeshi Musical Artist who has made a massive call withinside the song platform. RAKIB’s Since adulthood, he had a eager hobby in attempting new things. He is the son of A.K.M Rafiqul Alam and Shahana Begom. 

Md. Rakib Alom


Md. Rakib Alom born in Kakchira, Barguna 27 November 2002. At the age of nineteen he started out out his Digital Marketing & Musician career. Always dream to make a few  innovative that allows to keep me withinside the coronary heart of millions.


Md. Rakib Alom finished JSC and SSC from Kakchira Secondary School in 2015 and 2018 respectively. He finished his HSC from Lemua Fazlul Haque Degree College in 2020. He is presently reading BBA (Hon's) Department of Accounting in Govt. Syed Hatem Ali College.


 He moreover verified at SPOTIFY and masses  Music platforms.He is a remarkable writer moreover. He is most famous as a social media effect but professionally he is an entrepreneur who has made a massive name withinside the digital marketin and social media world. 


He said, “I am an ordinary individual from the village. My popularity today, my acquaintance has been made possible  use of my difficult Work. Then this love will in no manner be forgotten. I actually have desired to Worked in media due to the fact my childhood.” And my contacts will be everywhere in the country. Today I feel happy to have achieved my goal.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.